Second Year Re-branding Project

In my second year there was another project to do with totally re-branding a brand and their store layout. It was a similar project to the one in my first year but taken to the next level. There was a lot more digital work used for this project with using Mockshop and Photoshop to create an instore layout and window.
I chose to re-brand Next so they would become more appealing to a younger customer as well as their current customer. I looked at trend forecasting to come up with a baroque/gothic theme for the store which goes in an extremely different direction to what they already offer. I also added in props which is something Next do not really utilise but I think they help put across the gothic theme. I also wanted Next to seem more luxurious so I decided not to add in as much product to create the illusion of space and also help the customer flow of the store.

Comments

Popular Posts