Styling competition

There is a nationwide competition going on in Marks and Spencer at the moment for stylists in which we pick one key item for SS15 and style it 3 ways, I chose a pair of denim dungarees from our Indigo collection and here they are...

Here's my entry for the "One Piece Three Ways competition", I have chosen one of the key items for SS15: the Denim Dungaree. My first look follows the double denim trend and is great for a casual Sunday look. My second look is all about the key trend for the season and that's Seventies Revival. I styled the dungarees with a floppy hat with a patterned scarf tied around it and big sunglasses to try and create that 70s diva look. My final look incorporates the all white trend which made a great formal look that would work for a night out with the girls.

Comments

Popular Posts