Activewear TLC

I am responsible for ground floor M&S Collection and part of that is Activewear. I feel Activewear gets somewhat overlooked at times as not being very important, but I want all my displays to look as effective as possible. I went out on a comp shop and noticed how Debenhams jazzed up their active mannequins by making them look a bit scruffier with that 'just been to the gym' look. It is something that I took inspiration from and tried out myself when I got back to work.


With these mannequins I added the fleece over the shoulder to create quite a casual vibe and a towel in the other mannequins hand to add a bit of interest.


For the third mannequins I tied a hoody around the waist to create a relaxed effect, as if she has just taken it off after a run, and I placed a towel and vest top in a rucksack on the mannequins shoulder to make it look as if she has just been from the gym.

Comments

Popular Posts